PRODUCTION ACCOUNT MANAGER
Reporting into the Operations Director, the new production account manager will join our vibrant and fast-moving studio, working on some of the agency’s most exciting accounts.
This role offers excellent opportunities within a creative agency that develops great ideas for famous brands.
The role would be split into two management roles, production and account management:
• Confidently take and manage (from start to finish) briefs which require the management and set up of either an event or a photoshoot, in either the UK or abroad.
• Required to travel with the role and work longer hours/weekends if required.
• Ability to source, manage and maintain relationships with a supplier database for production purposes i.e. photographers, videographers, stylists, make-up artists, models and post production specialists.
• Experience in managing large crews, organising travel/accommodation and daily call sheets.
• Candidate must be very confident to work independently and be used to reactive briefs and requirements.
• A willingness to help out on shoot days in whichever capacity is needed – ultimately managing schedule and al of the crew’s well-being.
• Engaging with existing and potential clients to fully understand how their proposed projects will support their marketing and corporate vision. Identifying with their aims and proactively formulating proposals that will help them to deliver their business objectives and get the best results
• Working closely with the Liquid team to identify the best solutions for clients briefs, providing direction for them and communicating a clear brief so that they fully understand what the client is aiming to achieve.
• Once the client has accepted the proposal and indicative costs, fully scope the project with relevant staff to determine creative solution and strategy.
• Returning to the client to sell in ideas and negotiate final cost where appropriate.
• Ownership of projects. Managing the smooth transition of projects to the studio team and ensuring that you maintain a customer-facing role to provide the client with continuity throughout the project.
• Ensuring that projects, shoots and events managed are delivered on time, to brief and within budget.
• Ensuring all admin is accurately completed and databases are updated. Generating accurate reports and status notifications.
• Act as an ambassador for Liquid, from establishing contact and qualifying leads to presenting proposals and supporting project delivery.
• Ability to negotiate and manage large budgets and global suppliers.
As a production account manager, we would expect you to continuously support Liquid to maintain excellent creativity across all projects and keep abreast of new creative, marketing and digital industry trends. We would also expect you to develop and manage relationships with external contractors to promote Liquid as a "Best Practice" creative agency.
You are also expected to adhere to the general duties and responsibilities expected of all employees, namely:
• Ensuring effective time management by prioritizing important tasks, most particularly with regard to working within production/studio/client schedules and deadlines.
• Communicating with clients, including but not limited to, answering telephone calls and other communications, conveying messages and generally assisting clients’ needs and ensuring excellent client service at all times.
• Keeping the office and all work spaces clean and tidy.
• Ensuring the health and safety of self and other staff.
• Ensuring standards of excellence across all work/jobs.
• Supporting other staff members to ensure smooth and effective operation of Liquid.
• Attending relevant meetings and undertaking relevant administrative tasks.
• Following office guidelines and the provisions contained within the Staff Handbook/Code of Conduct.
• Developing commercial awareness by ensuring up-to-date knowledge of the marketing, advertising and design marketplace and awareness of Liquid’s competitors.
• Keeping abreast of and sharing knowledge of current/new digital trends and developments to ensure Liquid’s work is always innovative and “cutting edge”.
• Performing any reasonable task that is requested of you either by your immediate manager or a company director.
• Contributing to Liquid’s marketing and sales strategy and ensuring its implementation.